The Amazon Last Mile Routing Research Challenge aims to encourage participants to develop innovative approaches leveraging artificial intelligence, machine & deep learning, computer vision, and other non-conventional methods to produce solutions to route sequencing problems that outperform traditional, optimization-driven operations research methods in terms of solution quality and computational cost.
In this webinar we will:
- Define the objective of the challenge
- Introduce and explain the data
- Explain how participants will be evaluated
- Outline the timeline of the competition
- Answer questions from participants